View the results from our recent competitions
What You Need to Know
Spring and Summer News 2016
New Fall registration dates. Sign up early!! Click here for more info.
- Monday, August 1st - Thursday, August 4th, 10-7pm
- Monday, August 8th - Thursday August 11th, 10-7pm
- Tuesday, August 30th - Thursday, September 1st, 12-6pm
- Tuesday, September 6th - Thursday, September 8th, 12-6pm
- For your convenience all dress code shoes and tights are available for purchase at the dance studio
- Click here for the 2016-2017 Recreational schedule
We offer classes in our recreational program for students ages 2-18. Classes are offered in a fun and enthusiastic atmosphere to teach the fundamentals of Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyric and Hip-hop. Our class structure allows dancers to learn the techniques of each specific style of dance. All of our classes are taught in a structured format teaching the proper curriculum for the different age levels. Our recreational dancers will perform in our annual dance recital in May.
This program is designed for the more serious dancer. Our competitive program is invitation or audition based only. We offer competitive teams for ages 6-18. Our competitive program requires a commitment for 12 months per year which also includes traveling to many dance competitions and performances within the East coast. Dancers will train in a highly structured dance environment and learn the disciplines of Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyric, Contemporary and Pointe.